POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : format and the web : Re: format and the web Server Time
3 Aug 2024 08:15:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: format and the web
From: David Burnett
Date: 5 Apr 2004 15:03:44
Message: <4071ad90$1@news.povray.org>
Anthony D. Baye wrote:
> I tried your suggestions and I still get nothing.
>
> I'm running a Mac G4, (OS 9.2.1) I upload my files using Fetch.
> I honsetly know nothing about the server other than it belongs to the
> school, and I get webspace on it.

One possibility is that your movies are not 'flat'.

By default Mac QT movies store vital stuff in their resource fork.
This tends not to get copied across when you move something
to a non mac environment, and that environment wouldn't know what
to do with it anyway.

You need to see if the software producing the movie as a flatten movie
option, its often called 'Make movie self-contained'.

Dave